Daniel's World

Section of the forum for English discussion about other topics.
David

Daniel's World

Nový příspěvek od David »

Hey guys,

my name is David, I'm a member of the US-forum VirPed. I don't speak Czech, so I'll have to stick to the English section for now. :)

But let's move on to my topic: Lately I found out about the czech movie Daniel's World.

I know, the movie was shown at some public events in my country's capital city quite some time ago. But that seems to have stopped and even if they will show it again, I wouldn't really dare to go there, because that would mean the risk of being outed.

So, I just wanted to ask: The movie seems to have originated in this forum, if I understood correctly? Do you guys have any idea about possibilities to watch it? It doesn't seem to be possible to buy it somewhere (not to mention that probably would be risky as well :D ).

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

David

PS: That confirmation question though... ;)
Myš
Čestný člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Chlapci
ve věku od: 8
ve věku do: 15
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Všimli jste si letos, kolik se urodilo jmelí?
Dal: 145 poděkování
Dostal: 822 poděkování

Re: Daniel's World

Nový příspěvek od Myš »

Hi David.

Yes, the movie originates in this forum, Daniel used to be an active member and other pedophiles who are part of the movie are or used to be active on this forum. I haven't participated in filming the movie but I've been part of several debates after public screenings.

You can watch the movie here: https://dafilms.cz/film/9659-danieluv-svet for a small fee. I used to be signed up to the website, it is full of documentary and independent movies and I don't find it risky at all to watch it there.

Myš
"Life is a waterfall, we're one in the river and one again after the fall
swimming through the void we hear the word
we lose ourselves but we find it all..."
SOAD
Little Hero
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Chlapci a ženy
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 12
Dal: 18 poděkování
Dostal: 47 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Little Hero »

podivin
Správce poradny
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 2
ve věku do: 40
Výkřik do tmy: Srdce plné lásky přetéká v slzách očima *** Když někoho miluješ, znamená pro tebe víc než ty sám a chceš pro něj jen to nejlepší, ikdyby to tobě mělo působit bolest *** Ikdyž jsou to "jen" děti, mají mou úctu a chovám se k nim slušně *** Moc, peníze ani sex nemůžou nahradit dětskou radost, smích a lásku. *** Čiň, co chceš, pokud nikomu neškodíš *** Každý čin se ti třikrát vrátí
Dal: 1822 poděkování
Dostal: 744 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od podivin »

Je mi krásně smutno. Tequila chutná nejlíp se solí. Při sprchování není vidět pláč. S plným srdcem lásky žiji prázdné dny.
Now I know that I am a dreamer, Believing in a world that isn't there
You are my little something, It's like you came from nothing, And now you're everything to me
Život nemá tlačítko Restart - promrhané roky nelze vrátit a prožít znovu
Stačí zavřít oči a všechno se stane. Stačí zavřít oči a ... všechno skončí
Odpovědět