What should be the age of consent?

Section of the forum for English discussion about children.
George Washington jr.

What should be the age of consent?

Nový příspěvek od George Washington jr. »

What should be the age of consent according to your opinion and why such and not another?
In Poland, the alcohol can be legally sold for people over 18 years of age. But sex you can legally have with person above 15 years of age.
Is not this a contradiction?
Let us consider! You can decide about having sex when you are 15, but if you want to drink a bottle of beer you must wait till you are 18, if you want to be legal.
Which decision is more important and needs more maturity?
To have sex or to drink a bottle of beer?
So I all the time cannot understand the idea of age of consent!
Why 15 in Poland and Slovakia , why not 12? Why 17 in Ireland?
Are there any scientific examinations which can confirm such or other solution?
Is it someone's whim? But whether the law should be subject to the whims?
George Washington jr.

Re: What should be the age of consent?

I would like to precisely know why I should restrain from sex with a person of specified age, and why can I have sex with a person of another age.
I repeat my question!
Are there any scientific proofs for or against?
Or is it just ideological or religious conviction (belief)?
Kasz
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 28
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Dal: 1592 poděkování
Dostal: 3507 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

There are many stories from adults who had sexual contacts with adults when they were children. In these stories there is one main thing - as being adults many of them percieve even consensual sexual activity as something what hurt them. And also young person has less idea what's going on. I think, sexual activity has to be done only when there is partnership between those two persons. The law about age of consent is not here to restrain sex, but for protection of children from those persons who can manipulate with child to have sex with them.

Also in Czech republic you can drive car from 18 years of age, not earlier, and even though much more car accidents are done by those inexperienced young drivers. There are also some suggestions to prevent these people from doing car accidents by another restrictions - eg. tests after some time or driving license only for limited time (just now it is unlimited).

Law is not primarily restricting without sense, law is protecting people from bad things. And the age of consent law protects children from child sexual abuse.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvky (celkem 2):
Marco Freeman, Damian
Československá pedofilní komunita – již 13 let s Vámi! ❤️💙
George Washington jr.

I understand what you wrote.
But my question was what are the criteria to establish such age of consent and not another?
Were they established on results of psychological research?
I doubt it.
That is why they are so different in different cuntries.
Their bacgruond is ideological not scientific.
Kasz
Administrátor
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Many laws are not constructed on scientific research - the democracy and its laws is constructed by voting of people and the majority of voters has the main word. Also tradition and culture is other main thing which influences laws.

Also there are many written feedback from those who were abused that they are able to defend themselves from the age of 15-17 years. According to that people I suppose that 12 years as the age of consent for sexual contact is too low, there is high risk of clear manipulation to consent with sexual activities, I think (also according to Czech culture I live in) 15 years of age to give consent with sexual activities in our country is optimal, but I also knew young girls (15-16 years old), who - even consenting - they had doubts if they done well for having sex with their partners.

For me, primary reason of that law is to protect children. According to this (all I have written) I am OK with this settings of our laws.
Marco Freeman, Damian
George Washington jr.

"primary reason of that law is to protect children"
But law is not working this way.
Manipulation of children is nothing bad.
Adults all the time manipulate children. It is called bringing up.
You, as a teacher, also manipulate children. Less or more.
You can not make a crime from sexual activity.
Court should prove first that you did something wrong. The court should prove you that your aims were wrong and indecent.
What if your intentions were pure and innocent and the girl was happy?
Do you still deserve for punishment , treatment or cell in prison?
I think that every case of sexual activity adult with "child" should be considered individually. But of course it is more easier to establish a barrier 15, 16, 17 and may be 21 years of age, or the best, you can have sex only after marriage.
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

"Manipulating" with children not to pee on the floor but on toilet, or to eat by spoon, not by hand, as you called this "bringing up" / x versus x / manipulating for sex - I think these are very very very different things.

And also I see the difference between manipulating with children to do something good for them X manipulating with children to do something good for me without any consideration for them, for their feelings or their future feelings and life.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvky (celkem 4):
Marco Freeman, Daniel, Damian, Forst Jan
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

George Washington jr. píše:I think that every case of sexual activity adult with "child" should be considered individually.
Sorry, but this is impossible. Love and partnership feelings between two persons cannot be measured by scientists. Where is the truth? I can say "I love you", but in my brain I can have an idea "If I say I love you, you will have sex with me, and this is my only reason to live."

If you are an adult, you can realize, that words "I love you" musn't mean really "I love you". But children are more innocent and they can trust you at 100%, even if you lie them. It is much easier to lie to children than to adults. So I agree, children are protected against dangers from adult humans, also that they can't give consent to have sex with them. I think it is possible to wait until the child is above the age of consent, it is nothing unreal to do that.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvky (celkem 3):
Marco Freeman, Livrey, Damian
George Washington jr.

"wait until the child is above the age of consent"
Wait for what?
In our times of acceleration of sexual development a 15 years old girl is a mature woman. A 14 years old boy can be a father and sometimes has a facial hair.
As I said the Church is advocating for having sex after marriage, that is about 24 years old.
The age of consent is a clearly religious idea hostile to carnal pleasures.
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Can you read my arguments once more? I wrote, that I know 15-16 years old girls, who had doubts about their sexual activities with their partners, they had doubts, if they are doing good. Are you really convinced that these girls are mature and without any risks for their mental health? Or do you want to lower the age of consent? Why? I don't want that and I gave you many rational arguments. There is a high risk for children to hurt them, to hurt them in their hearts.
Marco Freeman, Damian
George Washington jr.

" I know 15-16 years old girls, who had doubts about their sexual activities with their partners, they had doubts, if they are doing good"
Yeah! I know 40 years old spinsters who had doubts.
Considerng that, you can never have sex, because you always can have doubts.
Or do you want to lower the age of consent?
There is no need of age of consent.
What for?
If there is consensus between two lovers?
But when you suspect something wrong you can always ask the court.
PS
I wonder why You do not believe in love, even sensual, between adult and child?
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Sorry, but there is a little bit difference between 15 year old and 40 year old person, even in "know how" life is going on. 40 year old is an adult who is fully responsible for his decisions, 15 year old is not fully responsible, according to law, in Czech republic for e.g. he can't drive a car.

Why matureness is at the age of 18, why politics can be voted to Parlament at least 21 years old and to Senát or as president at least 40 years old?

Yes, I believe in love between people, event between child and adult. But also I do believe, that not all people who tells "I love you" really love the person. Because I know, that many people are selfish, unscrupulous and hearthless. And because of this people we need to have laws, even the laws about age of consent.

I gave you many arguments, many logical arguments, why is good to have laws which protects children, but as I see, you don't listen to these arguments and you are repeatedly saying the same - why to have age of consent. If you don't want to have age of consent, please, do not write on our forum but go to politicians, tell them "age of consent is futility", and may be they change the laws... or may be they willl not change the laws, because they know, as I tried to tell you, that laws abou age of consent are protecting children from bad persons a from hurting.
Marco Freeman, Damian
George Washington jr.

" that laws about age of consent are protecting children from bad persons and from hurting."

But they protect children at the same time from good persons.
It is throwing the baby out with the bathwater!
Children are frightened and warned : "Do not talk to strangers" .
So good pedophiles do not have a slightest access to children.
They can only look at them from distance from behind the fence of playground.
They are afraid of touching a child, taking him by hand , nothing to say of hugging.
A kiss is a crime!
In fact there is more good people than bad.
Why to punish good persons because of bad people?
It is not enough simply to punish evil men for their evil deeds?
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

George Washington jr. píše:But they protect children at the same time from good persons.
In many situations the good people are limited by those, who are bad. For e.g. all good people have to bring and use keys of many doors, their cars, their bicycle key-lock, because there are some people, who steal things. So yes, my things are protected even from all people, not from only those who are bad. And therefore children are protected even from those people who are good.
George Washington jr. píše:It is not enough simply to punish evil men for their evil deeds?
How can you recognise, who is good and who is bad?
George Washington jr. píše:So good pedophiles do not have a slightest access to children.
I am a good pedophile. I am primary school teacher and I have nearly unlimited access to children. Every good pedophile can be a school teacher.
George Washington jr. píše:They are afraid of touching a child, taking him by hand , nothing to say of hugging. A kiss is a crime!
No, kiss is not a crime. But I cannot kiss a child in a school, because the child will feel this as inappropriate physical contact and I will hurt him. And yes, inappropriate things or inappropriate behavior can be punished by society, and I agree with that.

Sorry, but if you continue discussion about "Why to protect children? It is better not to protect them.", I will block the approval of your future posts. We adore children and we want them to be protected by laws; we are against any children-unprotection ideas, as you are repeatedly presentating.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvek:
Damian
George Washington jr.

You do not have to protect children from good pedophiles for god's sake!
It will enough to protect them from bad "pedophiles".
It is like to protect others, using the laws, against molesting or rape.
There can be no crime without anyone harm!
Guilt, harm, must be first proved.
How can you send to prison or sentence to treatment in madhouse a good pedophile while he did not do nothing wrong?
How can you compare him with an evil "pedophile" who really hurt the child?
The idea of the age of consent in no way intended to protect children!
This is an example of so-called sexual pessimism.
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Sorry, but this was your last post on this forum/thread. We do not approve discussions about reduction in the protection of children from sexual abuse. Thank you for discussion.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvek:
Damian
George Washington jr.

Thank you for discussion.
It was a pity that we only two discussed.
But I am appreciated discussion with You.
Odpovědět