Pedophiles about pedophilia (blog)

Section of the forum for English reactions to media, their articles etc.
simgiran
Čestný člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Chlapci a ženy
ve věku od: 8
ve věku do: 15
Kontakt: e-mail: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Jsem produkt dekadentního světonázoru a jakožto takový na slepé větvi vývoje.
Dal: 472 poděkování
Dostal: 567 poděkování

Pedophiles about pedophilia (blog)

Nový příspěvek od simgiran »

I've created a publication on Medium for articles about pedophilia and/or pedophiles written by pedophiles (or hebephiles). You can write an article in English on Medium and ask me to add it to the publication. So far the most posts are by Ender Wiggins who wrote some really great articles and I definitely recommend checking his blog.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi simgiran za příspěvky (celkem 2):
Gabriel Svoboda, Marco Freeman
simgiran
Výkřik do tmy: Jsem produkt dekadentního světonázoru a jakožto takový na slepé větvi vývoje.

Re: Pedophiles about pedophilia (blog)

H6*7x7y$An
Registrovaný uživatel
Dostal: 1 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od H6*7x7y$An »

simgiran píše:I've created a publication on Medium for articles about pedophilia and/or pedophiles written by pedophiles (or hebephiles). You can write an article in English on Medium and ask me to add it to the publication. So far the most posts are by Ender Wiggins who wrote some really great articles and I definitely recommend checking his blog.
Unfortunately if Enders Wiggins is publishing there, we know that this blog is a mouthpiece for a group called virtuous pedophiles (VirPeds). This is a group insisting that consensual love between kids and adults is not possible and that if it happens it must be due to some evil action of the adult.

Members of this group attribute evil motives to pro-contact MAPs, which they have no way of knowing, except from the fact of their being pro-contact. This is a logical fallacy called begging the question.

We must suspect that VirPeds are not playing with a full deck. They attack the pro-contact MAPs with the same arguments as the vigilantes and government and are thus the enemies of MAPs.
simgiran

Stop with this rhetoric, H6*7x7y$An! First, you misrepresent the position of Virped. Virped has a clear position against sexual contacts with children. You try to hide behind the word love. Sex and love aren't the same. Virped doesn't address whether some children can willingly engage in sexual activities with adults or whether children can feel love towards adults.

Next, watching Virped forum, it doesn't seem to me that attributing evil motives to pro-contact MAPs is something common among Virped members.

Furthermore, you understand what the fallacy of begging the question is.

Finally, it is fascinating how you claim that Virped members attribute evil motives to pro-contacters considering the last paragraph you wrote.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi simgiran za příspěvky (celkem 3):
Livrey, Kasz, Marco Freeman
simgiran

Ender wrote an intimate article 'Comfortably Numb' in which he describes living with pedophilia trying to ignore it only to find out he can't do that anymore. I really recommend you to read it.
H6*7x7y$An
Registrovaný uživatel
Dostal: 1 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od H6*7x7y$An »

simgiran píše:Ender wrote an intimate article 'Comfortably Numb' in which he describes living with pedophilia trying to ignore it only to find out he can't do that anymore. I really recommend you to read it.

Please read the following 2 essays available free on the internet.

Freud:

"Civilized Sexual Morality and Modern Nervous Illness."

"On The Sexual Theories of Children."

When you have read at least one of the references cited above, reply to me and we can

begin to have an intelligent discussion.
Odpovědět