Nalezeno 9 výsledků hledání

Zpět

od Kofola Nizozemi
úterý 9. 6. 2015, 2:37:07
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: The Neurobiology and Psychology of Pedophilia

Are You against the age difference between partners, ie. ageism? Is the little girl can not love a mature man? Sexually. I think she can. Again, I don't hear from children who I am teaching that they want to have sex with me (I am also pedophile). Sorry, regina, you are cycling over and over the sa...
od Kofola Nizozemi
čtvrtek 6. 8. 2015, 13:09:09
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: Register killed the dancing star?

The laws in Murica (USA) are ridiculous and inhuman. Well, the whole country USA is shit. >:( You Czechs should not look upon the USA, on the contrary, the USA should look up to you, Czechs! Your country is close to perfect, Czech Republics, USA sucks. Scandinavia, Czech, have a reasonable justice-s...
od Kofola Nizozemi
pondělí 24. 8. 2015, 15:11:29
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Can you be open about your feelings in Ceska Republika?

Ahoj! I just wonder, how is the situation in Ceska Republika? I remember Vaclav Havel saying that no one should be discriminated in CZ, also not if you are gay, heterosexual etc. In my own country it is extremely dangerous if people - especially the lower class Dutch citizens with low education, alt...
od Kofola Nizozemi
neděle 21. 2. 2016, 4:12:36
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: Registry of pedophiles in Poland

Go to a more sunnier place But where to go? Which country is a pedophile friendly? You can go to Saudi Arabia and marry a nine years old girl. Jemen might be a good place. B) Czech Republic is a better place then Poland, much better . *drink* The language might not be such a problem, cestina is clo...
od Kofola Nizozemi
sobota 19. 3. 2016, 1:39:48
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: Is pedophilia only problem of men?

Women pedophiles. It is an interesting case, problem. Pedophilia is assigned to men. Why? Are men are more ? how to say it? perverted or may be more opened to different kinds of love? What you think. Pedophilia is not a problem. I have no idea if I should call myself pedophile. I just like young gi...
od Kofola Nizozemi
pondělí 4. 11. 2019, 2:43:26
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: 'Parents don’t believe men should be working in childcare'

Especially in the Anglo-Saxon world men are being discriminated if they work with children or have any contact whatsoever with children. In the Netherlands now there is a real shortage of teachers, the situation is so bad that children are being send home, schools are being closed as no men want to ...
od Kofola Nizozemi
pondělí 4. 11. 2019, 2:57:09
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: Should men work with children as a male nursery nurse is jailed for child sexual abuse

I am happy England is leaving our European Union. They do not belong to our union. The whole hatred and violence towards men who love children is coming from this island. They never liked us, Europeans, anyway. So bye, bye. Go eat genetic modified food from your nice uncle Sam the USA. British touri...
od Kofola Nizozemi
pondělí 4. 11. 2019, 3:09:00
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: The young paedophiles who say they don’t abuse children (bbc.com)

Here in the Netherlands there is some kind of support group now - but is is difficult to acess as everyone is very paranoid, which is logic - that support people who love children but live without ever having sex. I admire that initiative. It is sad that it is a private initiative and our government...
od Kofola Nizozemi
pondělí 4. 11. 2019, 3:30:01
Přejdi na fórum
Přejdi na vlákno

Re: Would like to meet other people

Ciao Leonardo! Grazie per tua storia! Thanks for your contribution! I am a men from the crazy country of the Netherlands, I am almost 50 years. Once upon a time the Netherlands was a progressive country, now we are the most retarded and conservative nation of the European Union, in almost all aspect...