Looking for help

Section of the forum for reactions from English-speaking non-registered visitors.
nobody

Looking for help

Nový příspěvek od nobody »

hi. i am a pedophile. i am looking for help. but honestly - nobody cares. i have diagnosed depresion and anxiety, i did not connect it to my preferences but some few years ago i realized that it all happens because of it. i basicaly hate myself for who i am and i hate society for how it see me. it is just hilarious that if you search for "cure for pedophilia" in my country you will find image of 7.62 bullet with label: "it can be cheap". i think they would be happy seeing me dead. should i kill myself? i think i will at some point. does anyone have any clue what can i do? unfortunately i can not read czech so only option is this english spoken forum. if anyone know where i can seek some help in poland please tell me. anything more constructive than psychoterapy (i think it would be unsucessful), medical castration or psychiatrist who will contact police and they will add me to some creepy registry of people they should look more closely. i do have no clue. please help.
George Washington jr.

Re: Looking for help

Nový příspěvek od George Washington jr. »

Cześć mordo! Szukasz pomocy w Polsce?
Hi old chum. If you look help in Poland register on jaskinia trolli
http://jaskiniatrolli.cba.pl/search.php?search_id=active_topics
Naposledy upravil(a) Kasz dne pondělí 4. 1. 2016, 19:59:05, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Please, give hyperlinks between URL tags. Thanks.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Pohlaví: Muž
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 23 poděkování
Dostal: 15 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

Poland is a **** (and corrupt) country to live in.

In stead of committing suicide, I would advise to emigrate to a more sunnier place.

You are not wrong, the Polish politic is wrong. Poland might even face removal of the EU, because of human rights violation and lack of democracy. Poland did become a nazi-country, like Ukraine is today (with pravy sektor).

Not only for pedophiles Poland became a **** country, also for Muslim-immigrants, for non-catholics, for non-whites, for Jews, for Hindus, for almost everybody that is not 100% white, Polish, catholic and macho-man heterosexual.

I do not understand what happened to Poland. Why people did vote for the Polish version of Adolf Hitler?

Emigrating might be difficult, but it is always better as suicide.

Poland is not a good place, for noone.
Naposledy upravil(a) Kasz dne neděle 21. 2. 2016, 16:27:59, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Vulgarism deleted.
H6*7x7y$An
Registrovaný uživatel
Pohlaví: Muž
Dostal: 2 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od H6*7x7y$An »

nobody píše:hi. i am a pedophile. i am looking for help. but honestly - nobody cares. i have diagnosed depresion and anxiety, i did not connect it to my preferences but some few years ago i realized that it all happens because of it. ....
Your first problem is your attitude toward yourself. Being a pedophile just means you can hear another tv channel that other people cannot receive on their televisions.

The tv channel shows wonderful flowers and laughter and another beautiful world.

But because other who now rule society cannot see it they are afraid of it and jealous of children.

They are psychotic and some of the psychopathic. Their need to belong to the winning side means they project on you their hatred.

Once you decide that you are good -- in fact, it is impossible that you cannot be good. If you were not good and not doing good, then you would know it and change. But since you are good, then it is society that is evil.

This means that you have a right to defend yourself and your dignity.

Doing this now requires you 1. prevent others from getting to you, 2. bring down the evil society that fooled you into about yourself. 3. If you cannot do that, look for another country that does not have such an evil atmosphere. 4. never stop fighting for your right to live and love.