How are things in Czech Republic now?

Section of the forum for English discussion about other topics.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Pohlaví: Muž
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 23 poděkování
Dostal: 15 poděkování

How are things in Czech Republic now?

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

I just wonder how things are in Czech Republic?

I read some news, follow 'honest guide' on youtube, country is still closed. Internet-based information seems unreliable.

Prague will have a complete lock-down will be isolated from the world. Something like Pyongyang? North Korea? Or even worse?

I love the Czechs, I can not have contact with them now, as the country doesn't allow anybody.

I worry a lot...

In the Netherlands American military is 'stand-by' in Den Helder and nobody seems to know why ... What is happening? American military seems very scary, very scary ... Dictature is coming? Fascism is coming?

I really doubt if this virus is real. Governments lie al the time. On the internet everything is censored, no idea if I can get the answer here ...

Anybody out there somewhere in Czech Republics? Are you still free?

I hope I am wrong and all of this is temporarely. If the virus is real i hope the cure will be there very soon, i did read the Czechs did create a medicin? That would be wonderfull.

I miss the wonderfull mountains, krasne hory, the beauty of Czech Republics, pivo, kofola, pernik, the funny little Czech trains in the mountains from Ceske Drahy, the amazing polite people there, the quiet villages, sauna, koupaliste, prirodni parku, bramborak, langos, smazene syr, smazene brokolice, tureska kava, kavarny, pivovary, knedliku ....

Borders are closed again like in Sovjet-times. Now Czech Republics feels far away like it did in the '80's. :'( We in the west could not enter, you in the CSSR could not leave - well anyway not to the west.

Reminds me of the song of Nikita ...

Are we separated again forever? *i_no*

I am sorry a little off-topic. I do not know where to ask, i do not know any Czech people here in my fascist Nizozemi country ...
pbd
IT Support & English Section Moderator
Pohlaví: Muž
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 0
ve věku do: 10
Výkřik do tmy: Mamí! Ten pán se na mě usmál.
Dal: 41 poděkování
Dostal: 112 poděkování

Re: How are things in Czech Republic now?

Nový příspěvek od pbd »

Hi Kofola!
Kofola Nizozemi píše:
sobota 21. 3. 2020, 5:38:19
I just wonder how things are in Czech Republic?
I read some news, follow 'honest guide' on youtube, country is still closed. Internet-based information seems unreliable.
Prague will have a complete lock-down will be isolated from the world. Something like Pyongyang? North Korea? Or even worse?
A general quarantine has been declared couple days ago, most shops are closed (except for grocery stores, drug-stores, chemist's and some others), people should stay home except for going to work and shopping and other necessary errands and must wear some protection of mouth and nose when out of home. But most people find the situation bearable. I don't want to be insensitive to other people well-being, but I personally quite like the current situation, since I prefer to work from home and just not see anybody :)

If you're looking for some news in Czechia in English, Radio Prague seems like a reliable source of information to me.
Kofola Nizozemi píše:
sobota 21. 3. 2020, 5:38:19
In the Netherlands American military is 'stand-by' in Den Helder and nobody seems to know why ... What is happening? American military seems very scary, very scary ... Dictature is coming? Fascism is coming?

I really doubt if this virus is real. Governments lie al the time. On the internet everything is censored, no idea if I can get the answer here ...

Are we separated again forever? *i_no*
If you have a towel, Don't Panic! :) Everything will be fine.