What exactly is pedophilia?

Section of the forum for English discussion about pedophilia.
regina
Na trestné lavici
Líbí se mi: Chlapci
ve věku od: 7
ve věku do: 13
Dostal: 3 poděkování

Treatment

Nový příspěvek od regina »

Kuba writes at the beginning of his article: Most experts (doctors, psychologists ...) perceive pedophilia, ie erotic affection to children, as a disease and a pedophile as a sick man.
But what exactly is the disease called pedophilia?
What is sick?
Mind? Feelings? Behavior?
So what should be treated?
Kuba writes further: The goal of treatment is primarily to minimize the risk of the patient afoul of the law.
So if the law would be gracious for pedophiles there would be no need to treat them?
Of course I do not mean rapists or murderers.
What is to be in fact the result , or the goal, of this treatment?
Compliance with the law?
Who remembers the times of communism knows what were then some of the provisions of the law stupid.
In The Soviet Union those who did not obey the law were considered mentally ill and were closed in nuthouse (psihushka - психушка).
Is it the same today with pedophiles?
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Re: Treatment

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

regina píše:Kuba writes at the beginning of his article: Most experts (doctors, psychologists ...) perceive pedophilia, ie erotic affection to children, as a disease and a pedophile as a sick man.
But what exactly is the disease called pedophilia?
What is sick?
Mind? Feelings? Behavior?
So what should be treated?
Kuba writes further: The goal of treatment is primarily to minimize the risk of the patient afoul of the law.
So if the law would be gracious for pedophiles there would be no need to treat them?
Of course I do not mean rapists or murderers.
What is to be in fact the result , or the goal, of this treatment?
Compliance with the law?
Who remembers the times of communism knows what were then some of the provisions of the law stupid.
In The Soviet Union those who did not obey the law were considered mentally ill and were closed in nuthouse (psihushka - психушка).
Is it the same today with pedophiles?
I like your post.
When I feel depressed and I feel depressed many times, like today and yesterday, I read your post and feel better again. *banana*

Sex is illegal everywhere in the world.
I can live with that (but it remains sad for many little boys and girls).

But I can't live with censorship. I was born in a free country, Netherlands in the '70's.
Now today my country looks like the Spain of Franco. Like the Portugal of Salazar.

Czech politicians sold their soul to corrupt Eurocrats, there is no more freedom of speech in Czech, like there is no freedom of speech anywhere in the fascist union, the EU.

I wonder if there is still a country left where at least there is free speech. Anyone know any country with free speech?
I hate my country, I hate the EU.
regina
Na trestné lavici

Re: Treatment

Kofola píše:I hate my country, I hate the EU.
Don't exaggerate!
EU is not so bad. *drink*
Only we pedophiles we're screwed. *fuck*
Look at the faggots , they won their freedom. @=
regina
Na trestné lavici

Is pedophilia a paraphilia?

First, let us consider what is sexual orientation .
Wikipedia defines it as a lasting, emotional , romantic and sexual attraction to persons of a particular sex.
Pedophilia is defined as: a condition in which the only or the preferred way of achieving sexual satisfaction is a contact with children in the prepubertal or early pubertal stage .
Disappeared somewhere the term : emotional , romantic attraction .
Pedophilia is connected only with sex.
No romance, no tender love, no walking in the moonlight holding hands.
It's like a pedophile , by definition, was devoided of emotion and romance.
Let's look at what Wikipedia says about homosexuality : According to the American Psychological Association and the World Health Organization, as a sexual orientation, it is a permanent commitment to psycho-emotional, and sexual, attraction to persons of the same sex.
It seems that a feature of sexual orientation is its inherency and the relative constancy ( " incurability " ).
Man is born with a certain sexual orientation acquired in the womb of his mother and this orientation remains constant to the end of his life, despite the various conditions and cultural pressures.
Sexual preferences however , seem not to be innate but acquired.
What likens pedophilia to sexual orientation?
Well, that it is innate and unchangeable .
And also, that it is emotional and romantic .
Famous Czech sexologist prof. Petr Weiss in his book "Sex" writes: "Pedophilia is, however, something more than just sexual orientation . A true pedophile lives in the world of the child, in where feels safer than in the complex world of adults. He is also, in a different way, close to the children , as their older friend, understands them, is one of them. This ability can make him a great educator , scout instructor , or, and this is not anything special, outstanding author of children's books."
It all assimilates pedophilia to a sexual orientation rather, than a deviation or paraphilia.
regina
Na trestné lavici

What exactly is pedophilia?

Pedophilia is a Gordian knot.
So what is pedophilia?
Definition says: a psychiatric disorder :D in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Was this guy a pedophile, who inseminated Lina Vanessa Medina?
She gave birth to her first child when she was just 5 years 7 months and 21 days.
She was not a prepubescent child, although she was five.
She did not subject to medical definition of pedophilia, because she was sexually mature.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Re: What exactly is pedophilia?

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

regina píše:Pedophilia is a Gordian knot.
So what is pedophilia?
Definition says: a psychiatric disorder :D in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Was this guy a pedophile, who inseminated Lina Vanessa Medina?
She gave birth to her first child when she was just 5 years 7 months and 21 days.
She was not a prepubescent child, although she was five.
She did not subject to medical definition of pedophilia, because she was sexually mature.
:D
Я любви твой почт, таварищ моя! МаладЁтсь!

I love your posts, comrad! Thanks! Great posts.

Sorry, I can't speak Polski Jazika, just a few words Cestina and a very little Russian. *crazy*

You have great humor, I think little boys will love you.

Noroc, paka, do svidanija!

Kofola Nizozemi.

May there always be sunshine, happy cute little girls and boys, love, Kofola and langos! *drink*

Does Poland have something similar to Kofola, do you have your own cola? Nicaragua - the Sandinista governement - introduced Shaler Kola, which tastes like melted icecream.
The Nicaraguan food is wonderfull and very tasty, but the beer in Nicaragua was horrible. B)
regina
Na trestné lavici

Kofola píše: I can't speak Polski Jazika, just a few words Cestina and a very little Russian
So let us learn languages!
In polish word for love is miłość.
In czech, and slovak word for love is láska.
But in polish word laska means a walking stick. So in Poland elderly people need laska.
But children do not need laska but láska = love = miłość.
Does Poland have something similar to Kofola
No, but we have various species of strong beer. *drink*
I know pretty well slovak and czech, because in 2000 I met a nice slovak boy while being in Slovakia.
We became friends, and we still are. He speaks polish excellent, because he lived near polish border.
But his mother had been teaching me slovak.
I visited him very often and spoke with the Slovaks and drink Borovička! *dance*
regina
Na trestné lavici

Pedophilia is not a disease

Pedophilia is not a disease. Neither physical nor mental.
Therefore, medicine or psychiatry, should not deal with pedophilia.
Personality disorders, in the form of aggression or in the form of compulsive or uncontrolled sexual behavior, should be cured.
No one treats heterosexuals with heterosexuality.
And these days, no one treats homosexuals with homosexuality.
How dare medical professionals the audacity to maintain, that pedophilia is a mental, spiritual or moral disorder and disease?
Are they not ashamed? :[
No, because they sniff money for the treatment.
The more pedophiles ,the more money for their treatment! :D
You should not treat healthy people just because they have different religious or political beliefs, or other sexual preferences than those currently in force, or the most common, in a given place and time.
In a word, pedophilia is not an issue either medical or psychological.
It is the matter of culture and customs.
We live in a somber judeo-christian culture, which is hostile towards sex and joy.
In an ancient greek culture, full of sun and wine, love and consensual (consexual) sex were not condemned.
Kasz
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 28
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Dal: 1592 poděkování
Dostal: 3507 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Too many topics with the same theme were merged together.

Please, do not start new topic, which is close to other topic. Thanks.
Československá pedofilní komunita – již 13 let s Vámi! ❤️💙
regina
Na trestné lavici

t

Many scientists , medical professionals, writers and lawyers, such as: Kinsey, Edward Brongersma, Frits Bernard, Tony Duvert, Tom O'Carroll, Theo Sandfort, Vern Bullough, John Money, and many, many others, think and write about paedophilia quite different, that you may encounter in media and "medical books".
Don't be fool.
Think independently, and critically!
Do not be deceived astray.
The society wants you to feel guilty, therapists want you to feel sick and pervert.
Because they have the profits from this. :D
Do not be scapegoats!
kredenc
Registrovaný uživatel
ve věku od: 3
ve věku do: 50
Výkřik do tmy: Malý príbeh o láske:

5 ročné dievčatko príde za svojim veľkym bratom a pýta sa ho: "Čo je to láska?" Ten jej odpovie: "Láska je keď si každe ráno zoberieš z mojej školskej tašky čokoládu a ja si ju aj napriek tomu stále dávam na to isté miesto."
Dal: 14 poděkování
Dostal: 22 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od kredenc »

Anyone know any country with free speech? I hate my country, I hate the EU.
I don't know about the freedom of speech but Japan looks to me as a good country. :) very ahead in all aspects (from technological to live priorities). Very peacful and clean too. And the best part that many women look like little girls from my point of view :D but I would have to be born in Japan to like them as I like European girls, or more.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi kredenc za příspěvek:
Kofola Nizozemi
regina
Na trestné lavici

The national age of consent in Japan is 13 as specified by the Japanese Penal Code Articles 176 and 177. *yahoo*
‘Rape’, Art. 177 Penal Code 'A person who, through violence or intimidation, has sexual intercourse with a female person of no[t] less than thirteen (13) years of age commits the crime of rape and shall be punished with imprisonment at forced labour for a limited term of no[t] less than two years. The same shall apply to a person who has sexual intercourse with a female person under thirteen (13) years of age.'

'Indecency through compulsion', Art. 176 Penal Code 'A person who, through violence or intimidation, commits an indecent act upon a male or female person of no[t] less than thirteen (13) years of age shall be punished with imprisonment at forced labour for no[t] less than six months nor more than seven years. The same shall apply to a person who commits an indecent act upon a male or female person under thirteen (13) years of age.'
Kasz
Administrátor
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

While Japanese law sets the age of consent at 13, individual municipalities and prefectures have their own laws. In Tokyo, for example, it rises to 17.

Source: http://www.dailyxtratravel.com/japan?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvek:
Kofola Nizozemi
regina
Na trestné lavici

For believers the age of consent should be 18, and it under the condition to be married!
But, alas , no everyone is a believer.
By the way?
How many pedophiles believe in God or in something supernatural.
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

regina píše:How many pedophiles believe in God or in something supernatural.
From the research of Karel Zak 53% of his pedophile respondents were believers... Source: http://www.pedofilie-info.cz/pedofilie-vysledky-vyzkumu-2012/
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kasz za příspěvek:
kredenc
kredenc
Registrovaný uživatel

5 ročné dievčatko príde za svojim veľkym bratom a pýta sa ho: "Čo je to láska?" Ten jej odpovie: "Láska je keď si každe ráno zoberieš z mojej školskej tašky čokoládu a ja si ju aj napriek tomu stále dávam na to isté miesto."

I'm not a big fan of low age when it's legall to have sex. Even though I'm a pedophile. 16 but maybe even 17 is quite OK I think. And I believe in spiritual things, God is only one name how to express it. There has to be something more, otherways all this was worth of nothing. And I doubt that going to church, praying, blessing from a priest, living by some 10 commandments will help me to somehow get better with this other world.. Those are all things that people created with very limited or no information what comes after death. But that's just me :) Kasz gave a way better source for an answer :D
regina
Na trestné lavici

The interesting thing is with the Czech believers.
According to a Eurobarometer Poll in 2010, 16% of Czech citizens responded that "they believe there is a God" (the lowest rate among the countries of the European Union), whereas 44% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 37% said that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force".
Do you have books of Richard Dawkins translated into czech language, for example The God Delusion.
regina
Na trestné lavici

16 but maybe even 17 is quite OK I think.
If you like little girls aged 12 for example, the 17 are disgusting crones.
Are you a necrophile?
Naposledy upravil(a) regina dne sobota 31. 5. 2014, 20:01:14, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Kasz
Administrátor
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Sorry, 17 year old girls are also human beings and even if you are not attracted to them, you can't say, that they are disgusting.

I met girl, who was 14, I am with relationship with her and also she will be 17 one day. And I can't say, that she will be disgusting. At all.
kredenc
Registrovaný uživatel

Necrofillac? What the hell? :D I just want little girls to stay little girls a bit longer. I like girls from 3-15 in one way and women from 17< in a other way.. It's like two different worlds to me :) (I like grown up women very much too u know)
Odpovědět