Registry of pedophiles in Poland

Section of the forum for English discussion about pedophilia.
George Washington jr.

Registry of pedophiles in Poland

Nový příspěvek od George Washington jr. »

Polish minister of justice Patryk Jaki has announced today that Poland is preparing a law on the publicly accesible register of pedophiles.
Naposledy upravil(a) Kasz dne pondělí 14. 12. 2015, 12:56:47, celkem upraveno 1 x.
Důvod: Topic renamed
George Washington jr.

Re: Registry of pedophiles in Poland

Small correction. Jaki is a vice minister.
And in Poland , of course, there is no distinction between a pedophile and a child molester.
Although the definition of "child molester" is debatable.
Návštěvník

Nový příspěvek od Návštěvník »

A minister of justice in Poland is a "horrible" Zbigniew Ziobro.
But , interesting, he says about "dangerous" paedophiles.
"Dangerous" paedophile is a recidivist and someone who can hurt a child.
So, logically, there are benevolent paedophiles , who do not hurt children.
Who are they?
George Washington jr.

It is not a bad idea to be registered.
I think that You are not against it.
For example Daniel by the film is registered.
Kasz
Administrátor
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku od: 4
ve věku do: 28
Kontakt: [email protected]
Výkřik do tmy: Nejvíc mi vadí předsudečné odsouzení - i když jsem neublížil žádnému dítěti, najdou se lidé, co píšou "postavit ke zdi, kulka to vyřeší". Ne, nevyřeší. Pedofilové, kteří nic nespáchali, zažívají celý život zbytečné utrpení jen z důvodu předsudků. To je třeba změnit. Proto vznikl tenhle web.
Dal: 1592 poděkování
Dostal: 3507 poděkování
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Nový příspěvek od Kasz »

Registry of pedophiles is bad idea and Daniel is not registered, Daniel is in evidence of 1 sexologist, and this evidence is not accessible by people or police.
Československá pedofilní komunita – již 13 let s Vámi! ❤️💙
George Washington jr.

But only criminal pedophiles would be registered.
Those who were sentenced by the court.
In Poland nobody will do "coming out" that he is a pedo, as Daniel did.
I wonder what would happened if somebody, in Poland, went to the police station and said - I am a pedophile but I did not sleep with a child.
Whether minister Ziobro will order to register such a man?
But what with treatment?
Pedophiles in Poland will be avoiding doctors in fear that they report them to the police.
Návštěvník

Nový příspěvek od Návštěvník »

I am appalled that Poland has no substantive discussion on this topic.
Polish sexologists remain silent.
One of the ex polish ministers said that "Poland is a wild country" , which meant
uncivilized. And he was right.
Kofola and I we have one common feature.
We complain about our countries.
But the Netherlands and Poland were once quite other countries. They were more pedophile friendly.
Jednorozec
Registrovaný uživatel
Líbí se mi: Dívky
ve věku od: 9
ve věku do: 30
Výkřik do tmy: Zázraky se dějí, jen zatím bohužel vždy někde daleko...
Dal: 11 poděkování
Dostal: 497 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Jednorozec »

Its wrong. "Marking" paedophile even sentenced by scourt:
1. Punishing him for the second time! (after prison etc.)
2. Reduces the chance of his integrating in society. (increases chance or push him to further crime..)
3. do not help to enyone prevent molesting... (there is statistically low chance get molester by once captured and cured molester, and even if he is no curred, he can trvel anyvhere where nobody knows him..)
4. in time this always leeds to adding other people with other "sins" into index or make new indexes (for examle for judes or blacks or someone with different political opinion "?
5. can lead to lynching innocent people... (already happened in USA)

According to me, its "evil" thing!
George Washington jr.

I agree with Jednorozec that it is an "evil" thing!
But politicians are based on the worst human qualities and stupidity, or rather ignorance.
People are still misinformed and indoctrinated by the media and stupid shrinks that every pedophile is a predator and a child abuser.
I think that polish sexologists should write an open letter to polish government or the polish parliament using arguments given by Jednorozec.
MR_Xguard
Čestný člen skupiny ČEPEK
ve věku od: 3
ve věku do: 8
Dal: 110 poděkování
Dostal: 306 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od MR_Xguard »

By the laws of EU the public registry of this kind is prohibited. They had to leave the EU first.
George Washington jr.

Apparently, in France and the UK there are such records, so it is compatible with EU law.
Gabriel Svoboda
Na trestné lavici
ve věku do: 12
Výkřik do tmy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y19uKiha-fw
Dal: 1170 poděkování
Dostal: 1 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Gabriel Svoboda »

They are not public registries, neither they are public in Poland.
 ! Zpráva od: Tým ČEPEK
Upozornění: Tento uživatel je na trestné lavici, jelikož se jeho chování neslučovalo se základními principy Československé pedofilní komunity. V zájmu zachování kontinuity diskuzí příspěvky zablokovaných uživatelů nemažeme.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel
ve věku od: 5
ve věku do: 11
Dal: 33 poděkování
Dostal: 30 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Kofola Nizozemi »

George Washington jr. píše:Apparently, in France and the UK there are such records, so it is compatible with EU law.
UK is about the leave the EU.
France is a strange country which never did care about EU-law. The still check pasports at their Schenger-border which is illegal. They always spend too much money, their debt is much higher then the 3% norm, almost everything is state-owned, which contradict EU-law again, so France is a strange country which doesn't care about any EU-rule or regulation.

Poland might be forced to leave the EU. Their violations of EU-law are similar to that of Turkey or Ukraine. There is no longer freedom of press for example.
Poland better joins some African union somewhere close to Rwanda. With their current politics they do no longer belong to Europe.

No hard feelings towards a lot of Polish people, just the politics in Poland is rotten.

I advise all good people in Poland to leave the sinking ship./ Go to a more sunnier place. *heart*
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

http://www.krapuul.nl/samenleving/media-blog/2549932/2549932/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/07/poland-president-signs-bill-putting-state-media-under-government-control

Polen plaatst publieke omroep onder controle regering

Polish president signs bill putting state media under government control
Poland’s president has signed into law a bill handing the conservative government control of state media, despite concern elsewhere in the EU and condemnation from rights watchdogs.

Andrzej Duda signed the legislation because he wants state media to be “impartial, objective and credible”, his aide Małgorzata Sadurska said. She added that the president did not believe broadcasters guaranteed objective information in their current form.

Under the new law, senior figures in public radio and television will be appointed – and sacked – by the treasury minister, and will no longer be hired by the National Broadcasting Council.

Under the legislation current managers and supervisory board members of Poland’s public broadcasters will be fired with immediate effect.

The ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party had earlier said it planned to turn the PAP news agency and public television and radio – all currently state-owned businesses – into national cultural institutions like the opera or the national museum.

The media measure is the latest controversial legislation introduced by the PiS, led by the former premier Jarosław Kaczyński, since it won a general election in October after eight years in opposition.

Late last year Duda passed into law a reform of the constitutional court despite mass protests and claims by the opposition that the changes threatened judicial independence.

The Council of Europe, the continent’s top human rights watchdog, had urged Duda against signing the media law. On Tuesday the body’s human rights commissioner, Nils Muižnieks, appealed to Duda not to sign it.
Advertisement

The Polish government’s moves have prompted escalating warnings from the European commission that it could intervene, including two letters from its vice-president, Frans Timmermans, asking Warsaw for information.

In an unprecedented move, on 13 January the commission will debate the state of the rule of law in Poland, which could theoretically result in Poland losing its EU voting rights on matters that concern the entire 28-nation bloc.
So after the BREXIT, we will get a PEXIT.

Great job, Poland. *bye*
George W. junior

Nový příspěvek od George W. junior »

Kofola píše:Go to a more sunnier place
But where to go? Which country is a pedophile friendly?
You can go to Saudi Arabia and marry a nine years old girl.
Gabriel Svoboda
Na trestné lavici
ve věku do: 12
Výkřik do tmy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y19uKiha-fw
Dal: 1170 poděkování
Dostal: 1 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Gabriel Svoboda »

I hope we will get Czexit as soon as possible.

And Poles should join the Indian Union, this is where they are mentally closest to:

Obrázek

Direct link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Inglehart_Values_Map2.svg/554px-Inglehart_Values_Map2.svg.png
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Values_Survey
 ! Zpráva od: Tým ČEPEK
Upozornění: Tento uživatel je na trestné lavici, jelikož se jeho chování neslučovalo se základními principy Československé pedofilní komunity. V zájmu zachování kontinuity diskuzí příspěvky zablokovaných uživatelů nemažeme.
Daniel
Člen skupiny ČEPEK
Líbí se mi: Dívky a ženy
ve věku do: 10
Výkřik do tmy: O každé dívence smýšlej, chovej se k ní a jednej s ní tak, jako by to byla tvoje milovaná dcera.
Dal: 559 poděkování
Dostal: 721 poděkování

Nový příspěvek od Daniel »

George W. junior píše:But where to go? Which country is a pedophile friendly?
I am a pedophile, I live in Czech Republic and I am not persecuted for my sexuality. I am allowed to study, I am allowed to work, I am allowed to have driving license, I am allowed to get marry, I am allowed to have children.

Even at the state office I can say, that I am a pedophile and there are no restrictions or punishment from state authority.

Czech sexologists distinguish between a sexual deviant and a sexual offender. I can go to sexologist and I can say, that I am a pedophile and that my sexuality case me problems in personal life, sexologist will try to help me and it will be paid from public health insurance.

Personally I think, that Czech republic is a good place for pedophiles.
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Daniel za příspěvky (celkem 3):
Marco Freeman, Kofola Nizozemi, Forst Jan
Všichni dospělí byli nejdříve dětmi. Ale málokdo se na to pamatuje.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: Malý princ
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

George W. junior píše:
Kofola píše:Go to a more sunnier place
But where to go? Which country is a pedophile friendly?
You can go to Saudi Arabia and marry a nine years old girl.
Jemen might be a good place. B)

Czech Republic is a better place then Poland, much better. *drink*

The language might not be such a problem, cestina is close to Polish language.

Czech have the best beer in the world, they have smazene syr s hranolky, Kofola of course, only a problem is that the Konzum closes at 16 hours, why soo early? Proc? *dont_know*
Tito uživatelé poděkovali autorovi Kofola Nizozemi za příspěvek:
Daniel
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

daniel píše:
George W. junior píše:But where to go? Which country is a pedophile friendly?
I am a pedophile, I live in Czech Republic and I am not persecuted for my sexuality. I am allowed to study, I am allowed to work, I am allowed to have driving license, I am allowed to get marry, I am allowed to have children.

Even at the state office I can say, that I am a pedophile and there are no restrictions or punishment from state authority.

Czech sexologists distinguish between a sexual deviant and a sexual offender. I can go to sexologist and I can say, that I am a pedophile and that my sexuality case me problems in personal life, sexologist will try to help me and it will be paid from public health insurance.

Personally I think, that Czech republic is a good place for pedophiles.
I would like to talk to a good sexuologist or psychologist, however I still can not communicate enough in cestina jazika. :'( The language is too difficult to learn.

In Netherlands finding a psychologist that you can talk to about pedofilia is impossible these days.
Kofola Nizozemi
Registrovaný uživatel

Gabriel Svoboda píše:I hope we will get Czexit as soon as possible.

And Poles should join the Indian Union, this is where they are mentally closest to:

Obrázek

Direct link: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Inglehart_Values_Map2.svg/554px-Inglehart_Values_Map2.svg.png
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Values_Survey
Very interesting.

Dekuje vam. *good*

Polska should join indeed the Indian Union and I hope Czech Republics can be a independent country again, it is the best for the Czechs.
Czech is a little self-made paradise, with happy people, a beautyfull (but amazing difficult) language, excellent beer, atheist mostly, very organised (my sister calls it 'little Switserland'), not afraid of nudity, amazing wonderfull nature, cycle paths, pivovars, environmental care (all nadrazi have recycle boxes), good public transportation.
The EU is terrible. Czexit would be good for the Czechs.
I wish the Czechs all the best. *give_heart*
Odpovědět